Aim: To find out how sustainable use of natural resources has been an integral part of the arts since antiquity
Duration: 20 – 30 min.
Number of participants: 5 – 20
- to explore together as a group the sustainable use of natural resource
- to discuss how they were an integral part of the arts since antiquity
Materials: Computer and stable internet connection
Description: This virtual activity is implemented on Google Arts & Culture via any online communication platform (recommended: ZOOM). Link to the platform where the facilitator lunches the virtual tour and shares his screen with the participants: https://artsandculture.google.com/story/DgXxVKjXHvXijg
The facilitator starts the workshop with an ice-breaker and participants get to know each other. The facilitator should lead the activity and the discussion between the participants. Once the tour ends, the facilitator should ask the participants questions and discover their feelings and thoughts about this experience.
- participants gained knowledge about the sustainable use of natural resource
- participants learned how natural resources were an integral part of the arts since antiquity
- participants improved their skills in expressing the options and talking in front of a group